Meet Howard M. Koff, J.D., LL.M. (Tax)
LEARN ABOUT OUR DEDICATED TAX ATTORNEY IN ALBANY, NY TODAY
The Koff Law Firm, PLLC was founded by attorney Howard M. Koff, J.D., LL.M. (Tax) after he left the Tax Division of the U.S. Department of Justice. He then decided to dedicate his time guiding clients and their businesses through IRS law in the Albany, NY area. As a former appellate attorney, Koff brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to our practice.
Reach out to attorney Koff today to learn more about The Koff Law Firm. We’ll do everything we can to help you find the right solution to your tax problem.
10.0Howard Michael Koff
CONCERNING HOWARD KOFF’S QUALIFICATIONS, SOME HIGHLIGHTS:
- Former Appellate Attorney, Tax Division, United States Department of Justice ( Attorney -General’s Honors Program )
- Former Chairman, Public Advisory Council, New York State Ethics Commission
- Marquis, Who’s Who in American Law*
- Martindale-Hubbell- AV Preeminent rating ( the highest peer rating for Legal Ability and -Ethical Standards )*
- AVVO Rating-10 (the highest attorney rating)
- Former Chief Tax Counsel – Connecticut General Life Insurance Company ( now Cigna )
- Author of the book “IRS Problems? The Anatomy of a Non-Filer
*Prior Results Do Not Guarantee A Similar Outcome.
Attorney Koff will work hard to help you through your tax legalities. You can view his educational qualifications below:
- B.S. from New York University in accounting and finance
- Recipient of the New York University Founders Day Award, the highest university-wide award for academic excellence
- J.D. from Brooklyn Law School
- Editor-in-Chief of the Brooklyn Law School Law Review
- LL.M. in taxation from Georgetown University Law Center
Schedule a consultation with attorney Koff in Albany, NY today to get help with your tax issues.